Friday, October 6, 2017

New Beginnings

Hi guys!
I am back! So most people have been requesting that I continue to use my blog again. I enjoy writing and it is the only other thing that will help me because I not want to go to a counselor to "hash things out." I don't care what kind of professional you are, I still don't know them and refuse to let them dig into my brain when I can easily express myself elsewhere. I will be ranting and giving advice to anyone who ask. I am twenty years old and I just started college. I am undecided and I work part time at a fast food restaurant so yes, I will have a lot to say about a lot of things that I usually are not allowed to say in person. Cause everyone has something unpleasant happening in their life everyday so you can join me too if you would like. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.
Thanks,
Restoring Asians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Te echo de menos

When I was growing up, I use to live with both of my parents but I only really hung out with one of them. My father. He always took my broth...