Wednesday, October 11, 2017

If I Had One Wish...

If you had one wish, what would it be? 
For me that's easy. I wish I could read minds. 

Not everyone opens up to you the way you want to. Not everyone tells you the truth. Not everyone tell you how they really feel about you. The ability to read someone's mind is a big deal. Edward Cullen was lucky. He had it easy but he didn't see it that way. Because we lack the ability to do so, it causes a lot of doubt. Confusion. Insecurity. People don't want that. It causes a lot of pain and humans are just too fragile. Their minds weaken and their self esteem lowers. Reading minds, in a sense, would give a lot of people some peace of mind. They don't want to be led on by someone they start to crush on, they don't want to be friends with someone who secretly hates them or talks shit about them, and they don't want to be around someone who lies to them. That right there is the line I do not allow people to cross. Let me find out who lies to me and I swear you won't find me pretending to be good pals with that bitch. You won't find me dating that dumbass. Never. I'd rather be alone forever than accept that shit with open arms. That's what I don't understand about some people. How can people be so stupid and continue to date someone who cheats. If you were allowed to have the ability to read minds imagine seeing someone you love look at someone else the way you look at them. The people who go back to the idiot who cheated on them, imagine seeing what they did with the other person through their eyes. How can you sleep next to that? How can you want that? 

People leave out so much. You ask someone something, nine times out of ten, they don't tell you the whole truth. Give them a second to to think about your question and in that second, they edit what they really said in their head. Isn't that what you learn in school? To paraphrase? Some people leave out the good thoughts and they exaggerate something other people said or did way too much.

That's not what I want. I want the whole story. I want to know what lingers in the darkest parts of your mind. I want to know what distracts you in class and what keeps you up at night. I want to know what you think when you see me. I want to know how you feel. How you really feel. Because to me, knowing is everything. 

-Restoring Asians

2 comments:

  1. this is an amazing read, i totally agree, i wish i know what people thought of me as they walked past...
    -ROSEYGOLDBOX
    www.roseygoldbox.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Te echo de menos

When I was growing up, I use to live with both of my parents but I only really hung out with one of them. My father. He always took my broth...